November is a time to stop and consider what it is that each of us is thankful for, and at Meyer & Johns this week, we’ve been taking stock of just how blessed we are. We wanted to share with you our thankfulness as we begin the holiday season, so we collected thoughts from around the office.
- Dr. Meyer – Thanksgiving Day is a time to be very thankful for the many things we take for granted in our lives such as freedom, liberty, food on our tables with roofs over our heads, and most importantly for our loved ones.
- Dr. Johns – I am very thankful for my healthy, sweet children and my wonderful wife. I’m also grateful for the health and safety of my parents and siblings and their families. Last but not least I am very thankful for my great practice and all the team and patients that make it truly great. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Jean – Very thankful for my wonderful family and friends and for good health and the great nation that we live in and a great office to work in.
- Gabby – I am so thankful for my family, friends, our church and our health.
- Sara – I am thankful for the love of my family and friends and the two amazing boys that God has blessed me with.
- Angie – I am thankful for my amazing parents, a loving spouse and my two wonderful kids. I’m also thankful for our good health, my job and two great bosses.
- Misty – I am thankful for my wonderful family, friends, health and a job with an amazing group of people.
- Ashley – I am very thankful for my family, friends and good health.
- Amber – I am thankful for my crazy family, my health and a job I enjoy.
We hope you have a safe and happy Thanksgiving!